8.5.14

Sloppy Eaters 08-05-2014




Sloppy Eaters

Most of my cats insist on taking the food out of their dishes and dropping it on the floor to eat. Those who don’t do it intentionally seem to end up with the same result as well. I tried putting down placemats – that ended up being inconvenient. Then, I bought a vinyl tablecloth (with a bright, multi-color pattern), cut off about 18″-24″ along the width, and put that on the floor under the dishes. I’m pleased to report that the floor is much cleaner now, the drops of food blend in with the colors of the tablecloth, and keeping the area clean is a lot easier: I just roll their tablecloth up and shake it out in the garbage can, then wash it off while I’m doing the dishes. I also bought a matching tablecloth for the “peoples’ table.”

No comments:

Post a Comment